|Age of Lost Omens|
- Rema Pridon embarks on an ill-fated voyage of discovery and conquest to the Jungle of Hungry Trees south of her native Sargava.
- Yuildoroc, a veiled master, arrives and settles secretly in Manaket, Rahadoum.
- The First Mendevian Crusade is launched to quell the hordes of demons pouring from the remains of Sarkoris, or as it was now known, the Worldwound. The crusade is launched by the faltering church of Aroden in an attempt to stir their worshipers into religious fervor. The actual leaders of the crusade are clergy in the rapidly rising church of Iomedae. They lead warriors up the Sellen River to the cold, demon-haunted lands of northern Avistan.
- Unfortunately, the religious fervour imbued into the Crusaders had ill-effect in this year: some Crusaders mistook the druidic faith of the native Sarkorians as demon worship. In the ensuing witch hunt, over forty natives were executed at the hands of the holy warriors in this first year of the Crusade.
- King Gaspodar of Cheliax is slain in his supposedly impregnable fortress Korradath in Westcrown. His left ring finger and royal seal go missing. His murderer is never found.
- Thurston Hillman. (2016). Ire of the Storm, p. 58. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-830-4
- Robert Brookes. (2018). Plots of the Veiled Masters. Beyond the Veiled Past, p. 75. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-009-5
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 98. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 203. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Amber E. Scott. (2013). Kenabres Before the Fall. The Worldwound Incursion, p. 73. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-553-2
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Path of the Hellknight. The Infernal Syndrome, p. 66. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-198-5