|Mystery Monsters Revisited|
|Author(s)||Richard Pett, Anthony Pryor, Amber E. Scott, and Ray Vallese|
|Publisher||Paizo Publishing, LLC|
|Price|| Print: $19.99|
|Series||Pathfinder Campaign Setting|
|Follows||Inner Sea Bestiary|
|Precedes||Irrisen, Land of Eternal Winter|
|Artwork from Mystery Monsters Revisited|
|“|| Stalk the Legends!Every culture tells stories of strange beasts that haunt the edges of civilization. Seldom corroborated, the accounts of those who have encountered such creatures are brushed aside, or at best turned into colorful local legends. But always lurking beneath such myths are more than a few shreds of doubt—for what if the stories were true?
Mystery Monsters Revisited presents 10 elusive creatures inspired by real-world folklore. Each monster entry investigates the types of evidence the cryptid leaves in its wake, the creature's bizarre and secretive ecology, eyewitness accounts of the beast and its strange powers, advice on how to integrate it into your game, how the monster fits into the world of Golarion, and more.
Inside this book, you'll find:
Foreword: "A Mystery's Afoot (2)
- An overview of the monsters featured in this volume, as well as advice on successfully using cryptids in a fantasy game.
1. "Bunyip" by Anthony Pryor (4)
2. "Chupacabra" by Amber E. Scott (10)
3. "Death Worm" by Ray Vallese (16)
4. "Mokele-Mbembe" by Anthony Pryor (22)
5. "Mothman" by Anthony Pryor (28)
6. "Sandpoint Devil" by Ray Vallese (34)
7. "Sasquatch" by Amber E. Scott (40)
8. "Sea Serpent" by Richard Pett (46)
9. "Water Orm" by Richard Pett (52)
10. "Yeti" by Ray Vallese (58)