Hell Unleashed, a Pathfinder Campaign Setting sourcebook by F. Wesley Schneider and Jerome Virnich, was released on July 29, 2015.
|| From cults' secret sanctums to the fortresses of diabolical demigods in Hell itself, the machinations of devils permeate the world of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Explore the unholy minions of Hell in this fell grimoire, which features a dozen specific devils and other infernal influences ready to bring their sinister plots to any gaming table. Each heinous foe is presented with a detailed history, lair, minions, and full statistics, allowing Game Masters to use them as wicked additions to any game or as the centerpiece of intricate plots that form the very core of campaigns of intrigue and treachery. Muster all your courage and explore the pages within to find:
- Unholy manifestations of powerful devils and deities, allowing the denizens of Hell to exert their will upon the mortal world.
- A glimpse into the soul-markets of the infernal metropolis of Dis, including the steep prices of the unusual items peddled there.
- Details of the Hellknights' lethal test of worthiness—one-on-one combat with a summoned devil.
- Profane particulars on the infamous Book of the Damned, including a self-contained demiplane within the book holding all of its sinister secrets.
- The exorcism of an innocent child, possessed by a sadistic devil and used as a puppet in an intricate infernal plot of revenge.
- A march through the fortress of one of Hell's godlike gatekeepers—the infernal duke Furcas.
Sites of Infernal Activity (inside front cover)
- A map of the Inner Sea region pinpointing the locations of infernal actors and activity.
Infernal Apostles (2)
- A missive from Vanchient Lor to an unnamed recipient that summarizes information found in the Fallen Fastness about devils on Golarion.
Diabolical Influences (4)
- Descriptions of several ways Hell exerts its influence over Golarion.
Benabak (imp) (12)
- An imp whose centuries-long ploys recruit souls for Hell.
Book of the Damned (16)
- A legendary and ever-updated tome that contains records of every evil deed and divine misstep in the multiverse.
Cult of Lies (22)
- A diabolical cult with a devious plan to restore Chelish power in Galt.
Darukarex (contract devil) (26)
- Tales of a devil who annually manifests near Nystra to strike dark deals with desperate people.
Dinya's Possession (accuser devil) (30)
- When a mortal tries to evade an infernal deal, Baalzebul dispatches Xerraxus to possess the man's nephew in Swiftrun.
Emporium Isitalba (handmaiden devil) (34)
- An exclusive shop in Dis's Market of Breaths serves a secret purpose for the whore queen Mahathallah.
Furcas (infernal duke) (38)
- The infernal duke known as the Knight of the Laurels and Sentinel of Dis guards one of its most vital hellmouths.
- The diabolical order walks a strict but narrow line between enslavement to Hell and enforcement of law in its extreme pursuit of order
Mardehzuk (pit fiend) (48)
- The ancient and merciless servant of Moloch guards a strategic portal beneath Qadira.
Miranksha (adhukait asuras) 52
- The spawn of Diomazul—a deity of war from the Vudran pantheon—this two-minded adhukait resurfaces in Jalmeray after a centuries-long slumber.
Terindelle (erinyes) 56
- Alichino sends an erinyes to manage a slacking cult leader in Karcau.
Vipostix (apostate devil) (60)
- To capture and destroy the Thorncrown of Iomedae, this apostate devil abducts and tortures a paladin of Iomedae who believes he knows its location.
- Rise of the Runelords Map Folio
- Harrow Deck
- Guide to Korvosa
- Classic Monsters Revisited
- Guide to Darkmoon Vale
- Curse of the Crimson Throne Map Folio
- Campaign Setting
- Gods and Magic
- Into the Darklands
- Guide to Absalom
- Second Darkness Map Folio
- Dragons Revisited
- Dark Markets, A Guide to Katapesh
- The Great Beyond, A Guide to the Multiverse
- Dungeon Denizens Revisited
- Legacy of Fire Map Folio
- Princes of Darkness
- Seekers of Secrets
- Cities of Golarion
- City Map Folio
- Classic Horrors Revisited
- Guide to the River Kingdoms
- Council of Thieves Map Folio
- NPC Guide
- Classic Treasures Revisited
- Faction Guide
- Heart of the Jungle
- City of Strangers
- Kingmaker Poster Map Folio
- Misfit Monsters Redeemed
- Lords of Chaos
- Serpent's Skull Poster Map Folio
- Inner Sea Poster Map Folio
- The Inner Sea World Guide
- Rule of Fear
- Rival Guide
- Undead Revisited
- Dungeons of Golarion
- Carrion Crown Poster Map Folio
- Pathfinder Society Field Guide
- Inner Sea Magic
- Lands of the Linnorm Kings
- Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Dragon Empires Gazetteer
- Mythical Monsters Revisited
- Jade Regent Poster Map Folio
- Distant Worlds
- Isles of the Shackles
- Giants Revisited
- Lost Kingdoms
- Skull & Shackles Poster Map Folio
- Magnimar, City of Monuments
- Paths of Prestige
- Artifacts & Legends
- Inner Sea Bestiary
- Mystery Monsters Revisited
- Irrisen, Land of Eternal Winter
- Shattered Star Poster Map Folio
- Chronicle of the Righteous
- Fey Revisited
- Castles of the Inner Sea
- Dragons Unleashed
- The Worldwound
- Reign of Winter Poster Map Folio
- Demons Revisited
- Mythic Realms
- Towns of the Inner Sea
- Inner Sea NPC Codex
- Osirion, Legacy of Pharaohs
- Wrath of the Righteous Poster Map Folio
- Inner Sea Gods
- Inner Sea Combat
- Occult Mysteries
- Numeria, Land of Fallen Stars
- Mummy's Mask Poster Map Folio
- Technology Guide
- Undead Unleashed
- Ships of the Inner Sea
- Lost Treasures
- Iron Gods Poster Map Folio
- Belkzen, Hold of the Orc Hordes
- Tombs of Golarion
- Andoran, Birthplace of Freedom
- Inner Sea Monster Codex
- Hell Unleashed
- Giantslayer Poster Map Folio
- Occult Bestiary
- Inner Sea Races
- Distant Shores
- Occult Realms
- Cheliax, The Infernal Empire
- Hell's Rebels Poster Map Folio
- Darklands Revisited
- Inner Sea Faiths
- Heaven Unleashed
- Inner Sea Intrigue
- Path of the Hellknight
- Hell's Vengeance Poster Map Folio
- Planes of Power
- Inner Sea Temples
- Horror Realms
- The First World, Realm of the Fey
- Qadira, Jewel of the East
- Strange Aeons Poster Map Folio
- Lands of Conflict
- Aquatic Adventures
- Ironfang Invasion Poster Map Folio
- Taldor, the First Empire
- Ruins of Azlant Poster Map Folio
- Inner Sea Taverns
- Nidal, Land of Shadows
- Distant Realms
- War for the Crown Poster Map Folio
- Sandpoint, Light of the Lost Coast
- Construct Handbook
- Faiths of Golarion
- Return of the Runelords Poster Map Folio
- Concordance of Rivals
- Tyrant's Grasp Poster Map Folio
- Druma, Profit and Prophecy