|| The Lost Ones, the March of Stars
|| Asteroid belt
|| Millions of asteroids up to 600 miles across
|| x 2 total (less than x 1/100 for any single asteroid)
|| Varies (larger asteroids up to 1/10)
Source: Distant Worlds, pg(s). 24
This article might have further canon details available on StarfinderWiki.
The Diaspora is the wide belt of asteroids found between the planets of Verces and Eox. These balls of rock and ice range in size from smaller than a grain of sand to the size of small planetoids.
The Diaspora was formed out of the remnants of two worlds, Damiar and Iovo, sometimes called the Twins or the Sister Worlds. The planets were destroyed in some cataclysmic, historical event that occurred at some point before the founding of Thassilon in the Age of Legend.
In scholarly works, the Diaspora is sometimes represented by a rune: a bifurcated circle divided vertically in the middle, forming a reverse 'D'-shape next to a 'D'-shape on its right.
The main inhabitants within the Diaspora are the winged sarcesians, who live on 12 magically enhanced creche worlds within the Diaspora. Other life in the Diaspora includes:
Some of the most notable places in the Diaspora are listed below:
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 239. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 James L. Sutter. (2012). Distant Worlds, p. 24–27. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-403-0
- ↑ James Jacobs. (January 4, 2016). Ask James Jacobs ALL your Questions Here!, Paizo messageboards.
- ↑ James L. Sutter. (2012). Distant Worlds, p. 24. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-403-0
- ↑ Ethan Day-Jones, Jim Groves, Jonathan H. Keith, Andrew Romine, David N. Ross, and James L. Sutter. (2014). People of the Stars, p. 19. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4
- ↑ James L. Sutter. (2012). Distant Worlds, p. 57. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-403-0