|Died||ca. 1st century AR|
Source: The Inner Sea World Guide, pg(s). 35
Voradni Voon was a minotaur warlord from Casmaron. His desire for ascension and the Starstone drove him to lay the first historical siege on Absalom in 23 AR using an army of centaurs, harpies, and minotaurs, which he brought through a teleportation gate known as the Brazen Arch from Iblydos. He was repelled by the volunteer guards of Absalom (the progenitors of the First Guard) who were led by the god Aroden himself. Aroden pushed back the besieging army to the eastern plateau on the Isle of Kortos, where he convulsed it with a series of earthquakes that also destroyed the Brazen Arch and scattered Voon's forces.
- Erik Mona. (December 19, 2018). Where Mortals Become Gods! The Starstone with Erik Mona (Pathfinder Friday #25), Paizo Inc. YouTube Channel.
- Erik Mona and Jason Bulmahn. (2008). Gazetteer, p. 20. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-077-3
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 201. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 35. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Tanya DePass, James Jacobs, Lyz Liddell, et al. (2019). World Guide, p. 14. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-172-6
- Owen K.C. Stephens. (2008). Guide to Absalom, p. 53. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-141-1
- Tim Hitchcock. (2010). Year of the Shadow Lodge, p. 4. Paizo Publishing, LLC.