|Titles||King of Halgrim|
|Homeland||Halgrim, Lands of the Linnorm Kings|
Source: Lands of the Linnorm Kings, pg(s). 22
White Estrid is the current king (the term is used for both genders in the Lands of the Linnorm Kings) of the city of Halgrim. An albino with white hair and pale blue eyes, she is a fierce warrior known for conducting daring raids. She gained much notoriety and renown in 4704 AR when she led a daring raid of 15 longships on the Nidalese port of Nisroch, then broke a Chelaxian blockade at the Arch of Aroden and triumphantly pulled into port at Absalom to sell her treasure.
She became a Linnorm King in 4704 AR when she defeated the linnorm known as Boiltongue with the help of a mighty weapon she claims she received from "earth spirits", a statement which angered the other rulers of her land. Unlike them, she refused to mount the stuffed linnorm in her throne room, but instead keep him as her thrall, a decision that caused the other Linnorm Kings to scoff. Boiltongue refuses to say much, other than that he was defeated in combat by Estrid and bargained his life for servitude. He is somewhat of a sore subject and largely avoided in conversation, being simply referred to as Estrid's Pet when it is necessary to discuss him, but his presence greatly increased Halgrim's defenses.
- Liane Merciel, Lyz Liddell, Ron Lundeen, and Mark Moreland. (2018). Nidal, Land of Shadows, p. 11. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-033-0
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 93. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 103. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 203. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Owen K.C. Stephens. (2008). Guide to Absalom, p. 13. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-141-1