Source: Bestiary, pg(s). 84
The elasmosaurus is a huge aquatic reptile with a distinctive long neck. It is not a true dinosaur, but is similar to them in many ways. Its legs end in flippers, making it clumsy on land but a swift swimmer in water. They inhabit tropical lakes and oceans, and can sometimes be found in schools of up to half a dozen creatures. It defends itself by biting with its large teeth. A typical specimen is 45 feet long and 4,000 pounds in weight. However, there are also similar, smaller species of aquatic reptile, such as the plesiosaurus.
- Wikipedia:Elasmosaurus (extinct real-world animal)
- Jason Bulmahn. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Bestiary (First Edition), p. 84. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-183-1
- Tim Hitchcock, Brandon Hodge, Michael Kortes, Jason Nelson, Russ Taylor. (2011). Lost Cities of Golarion, p. 9. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-272-2
- Tim Hitchcock. (2010). Racing to Ruin. Racing to Ruin, p. 35. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-273-9
- Neil Spicer. (2010). Blood for Blood. Blood for Blood, p. 27. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-251-7