Ironwood is a magically created form of wood with the properties of steel, including its strength, weight, and fire resistance. It is also the name of the spell that creates it.
Keys, weapons, and armor can be crafted from or converted to ironwood.
Some foreign buildings in Free Station are said to be made of Mwangi Jungle ironwood.
In the Great Beyond
The Vault of Thorns is a demiplane bordering the Material Plane and First World, and is made at least in part of ironwood branches that function as doorways and bridges between its rooms.
The House at the Edge of Time in Thousandbreaths is covered in vines made of ironwood.
- ↑ Jason Bulmahn et al. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook (1E), p. 303. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-150-3
- ↑ Tito Leati. (2011). Tide of Honor. Tide of Honor, p. 15. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-385-9
- ↑ Liz Courts. (2015). Six Seconds to Midnight, p. 23. Paizo Inc.
- ↑ Neil Spicer. (2010). Realm of the Fellnight Queen, p. 14. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-224-1
- ↑ Robin D. Laws. (2010). On Glowing Wing (Plague of Light). Souls for Smuggler's Shiv, p. 73. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-254-8
- ↑ Larry Wilhelm. (2015). The Hill Giant's Pledge. The Hill Giant's Pledge, p. 29. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-726-0
- ↑ Richard Pett. (2010). Sound of a Thousand Screams. Sound of a Thousand Screams, p. 37. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-253-1