- For other meanings of "Mwangi", please see Mwangi (disambiguation).
The Mwangi Jungle, archaically also called the Forbidden Jungle, is the largest forested area in the Mwangi Expanse. The frequent rainfall common to all rainforests has been exacerbated here by the impact of the Eye of Abendego.
The following geographical and cultural sites are located within the Mwangi Jungle:
- Mbernbe River
- Dusk River / Ounga River
- Bdonge River
- Kaga Bandoro River
- Ocota River, Still River, Jasut Flow
- Vanji River and Buunta Flow
- Defaka River
- Aerie of Bloodletting Songs
- Nightfall Station
- Spire of Destiny
- Drowning Stones
- Fountain of Tabis
- Ranage's Circle
- Gozreh's Pool
- James Jacobs. (April 30, 2011). Comment on "Pathfinder Chronicles Questions", Paizo messageboards.
- Tim Hitchcock, Erik Mona, James L. Sutter, and Russ Taylor. (2009). Seekers of Secrets: A Guide to the Pathfinder Society, p. 41. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-178-7
- Tim Hitchcock et al. (2010). Heart of the Jungle, p. 24. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-247-0