|Titles||The Voice in Screams|
|Areas of Concern|| Ecstasy|
|Cleric Alignments (1E)|
|Domains (1E)||Air, Evil, Law, Nobility|
|Subdomains (1E)||Fear, Leadership, Martyr, Wind|
|Symbol||Hook with inward-facing spikes|
|Images of Sugroz|
Source: The City Outside of Time, pg(s). 79
Sugroz is a velstrac demagogue who takes the velstrac philosophy of cutting away imperfections to become perfect to an extreme. Except for lips to preach her voice and a mind to think, she sees a physical body as a distraction and seeks to free herself from it.
On the Material Plane
Sugroz oversees a multi-planet-based research operation dedicated to the creation of new types of velstracs from living mortals, as opposed to the souls of the dead. This is done through traditional velstrac soul-warping techniques combined with advanced technologies. One branch of this operation is based in the Chapel of Rent Flesh in the Sellen Hills of Numeria.
The demagogue has been interested in Golarion for quite some time. In 4051 AR, she was drawn to the Hold of Belkzen by the tormented screams of dying Ustalavic officers who had been impaled on a thorn tree by the forces of the warlord Kazavon. Entranced by their suffering, she transformed the tree into a magical portal known as an irminsul, linking it forever to an unknown demiplane of suffering. The site is now known as the Battle of Screaming Tree and is even avoided by the fearless orcs who prowl those plains.
- Jesse Benner et al. (2011). Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 3, p. 170. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-378-1
- John Compton, Adam Daigle, Amanda Hamon Kunz, et al. (2017). Book of the Damned, p. 120 & 121. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-970-7
- Gregory Hanigan. (2018). Kyton Demagogues. The City Outside of Time, p. 79. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-098-9
- Jim Groves, James Jacobs, and Russ Taylor. (2014). Numeria, Land of Fallen Stars, p. 38. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-653-9
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Rule of Fear, p. 6. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-301-9
- Tyler Beck, Jason Garrett, Alex Greenshields, and David Schwartz. (2014). Belkzen, Hold of the Orc Hordes, p. 6–7. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-710-9