|Ruler||Champion Ullorth Ungin|
Source: People of the River, pg(s). 15
|Titles||City of Gladiators|
|Demographics||Human 80%, half-orc 12%, other 8%|
|Government||Conventional (benevolent dictator)|
Source: Guide to the River Kingdoms, pg(s). 57
The city-state of Tymon lies southwest of Daggermark on the very western borders of the River Kingdoms, next to the kingdom of Razmiran. It is renowned for its gladiators, as Tymon boasts both a huge arena and many prestigious gladiator colleges. Tymon's history of gladiatorial excellence goes back to its founder, Maldar Tymon, who was a renowned Taldan gladiator and hero of one of Taldor's Fifth Army of Exploration. Unfortunately, this proud heritage has made Tymon a visible target, and the living god Razmir greedily eyes the city with conquest on his mind. Ullorth Ungin has to contemplate turning his valuable gladiators lose on the field of battle, supported by the bloodthirsty priests of Gorum. Each year Ullorth asks that any on the Outlaw Council who value freedom step forth to help him, and each year one or two petty lordlings offer their help, postponing Razmir's invasion for another year.
Places of interest
- Valknar Gladiatorial College, founded in 2057 AR
- Arena of Aroden
- The Champion's Fortress
- Smine's Weaponworks
- The Temple of Gorum
- The Bloodied Flail
- Pathfinder Society in Tymon.
- Please note that although People of the River p15 states Saad and Solanas are notable settlements in Tymon, this is highly unlikely: these settlements are in Daggermark.
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 128. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 129. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Elaine Cunningham, Steve Kenson, China Miéville, and Chris Pramas, et al. (2010). Guide to the River Kingdoms, p. inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-203-6
- Tim Pratt. (2013). Liar's Blade, Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-515-0