|Titles|| He Who Makes and Unmakes (shortened form: The Maker)|
Lord of Giants
|Areas of Concern|| Creation|
|Worshipers||Giantkind, esp. stone giants|
|Domains||Artifice, Earth, Evil, Law, Strength|
|Subdomains||Construct, Devil, Ferocity, Metal, Resolve, Toil|
|Symbol||Anvil in triangle, with moon, planet, star at its corners|
|Sacred Animal||Cave bear|
|Sacred Colors||Brown, gray|
|Images of Minderhal|
Source: Forge of the Giant God, pg(s). 70ff.
Minderhal was once worshiped throughout the ancient empire of Thassilon as god of the common people and the enslaved giants. There are only a few modern worshipers of Minderhal, primarily giants on the Storval Plateau region of Varisia, though their sacrifices are but a trifle compared to the former glories at the height of his rule. Aside from giantkind, Minderhal also claims many of the Kellid inhabitants of the northern reaches of the Realm of the Mammoth Lords, who hold giants in extremely high esteem.
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 247. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Adam Daigle and James L. Sutter. (2012). Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition Player's Guide, p. 11. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Wolfgang Baur. (2007). The History of Thassilon. Burnt Offerings, p. 78. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-035-3
- Wolfgang Baur. (2007). Born of Stone. Fortress of the Stone Giants, p. 56. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-039-1
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 27. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1