|Titles|| He Who Makes and Unmakes (shortened form: The Maker)|
Lord of Giants
|Areas of Concern|| Creation|
|Worshipers||Giantkind, esp. stone giants|
|Domains||Artifice, Earth, Evil, Law, Strength|
|Subdomains||Construct, Devil, Ferocity, Metal, Resolve, Toil|
|Symbol||Anvil in triangle, with moon, planet, star at its corners|
|Sacred Animal||Cave bear|
|Sacred Colors||Brown, gray|
|Images of Minderhal|
Source: Forge of the Giant God, pg(s). 70ff.
Minderhal respects Asmodeus, due to the shared border of their divine realms and Asmodeus' experience and power. While he welcomes the Ancestral Spirits into his realm out of tradition, he is secretly jealous of them since many giants have abandoned his worship in favour of theirs. Minderhal is coolly cordial with Fandarra: his holy text refers amiably to her and contains prayers to both, and they haven't argued since the Age of Legend.
Due to their shared hunting tradition, Minderhal is friendly toward Erastil, who in turn treats him as an embarrassing black sheep. Minderhal's declared enemy is Urazra, against whom he advises his followers to rely on traditions and crafting, instead of direct aggression.
Against other gods, Minderhal prefers avoidance to confrontation, which he considers to be diminishing even as he knows that his influence outside of giant tribes is relatively very limited.
Minderhal was once worshiped throughout the ancient empire of Thassilon as god of the common people and the enslaved giants. There are only a few modern worshipers of Minderhal, primarily giants on the Storval Plateau region of Varisia, though their sacrifices are but a trifle compared to the former glories at the height of his rule. Aside from giantkind, Minderhal also claims many of the Kellid inhabitants of the northern reaches of the Realm of the Mammoth Lords, who hold giants in extremely high esteem.
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 247. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Adam Daigle and James L. Sutter. (2012). Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition Player's Guide, p. 11. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Sean K Reynolds. (2015). Minderhal. Forge of the Giant God, p. 70-74. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-727-7
- Robert Brookes et al. (2018). Planar Adventures, p. 194. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-044-6
- Wolfgang Baur. (2007). The History of Thassilon. Burnt Offerings, p. 78. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-035-3
- Wolfgang Baur. (2007). Born of Stone. Fortress of the Stone Giants, p. 56. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-039-1
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 27. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1