The Field of Concord is the spiritual heart of Almas, the capital city of Andoran. Once a Chelish parade ground, this wide, cobbled avenue in the Liberty District now serves as the center of life of the city.
The Field of Concord is a long, cobbled avenue lined with numerous statues and gardens containing numerous plaques commemorating the deeds of fallen soldiers. Much of the area is sectioned into interconnecting marketplaces, at the center of which stands the Golden Aerie, the massive bastion of Talmandor. The west end of the Field is dominated by the Palace of the People's Council, the Archstone Monument, and the Citadel of the Supreme Elect, while its eastern end is home to the spires of the Golden Cathedral, a former temple to the deceased god Aroden.
The Field of Concord serves as the home of the People's Council, and it is within their palace that the Council's members convene for meetings. The Golden Aerie acts as the headquarters of Andoran's Eagle Knights, as well as the residence of the organization's commander, General Reginald Cormoth. The primary role of the Golden Cathedral is that of a library; within are preserved the tenets and collected writings that act as the foundation for Andoran's Common Rule. Unlike in Chelish times, the Field of Concord is now considered the property of all of Andoran's citizens. The central avenue of the Field of Concord acts as a large marketplace, and plays host to several events throughout the year.
- Great Andoran Fair
- The Great Andoran Fair is held on the Field of Concord during the 30 days of the month of Sarenith. This annual gathering of merchants from across Golarion is usually well-attended, and the taxes gathered during the event are substantial. Most of the products sold during the Fair coming from the Andoren cities of Oregent, Falcon's Hollow, and Carpenden, and are shipped down the Andoshen River expressly for this event.
- Duty-free market
- The first Toilday of every month is duty-free: merchants on the Field of Concord are not required to charge taxes on purchases made during these monthly events.
- Ritual salutation
- During times of good weather, any day that the People's Council is scheduled to convene begins with a ritual salutation. This event takes place before the Golden Cathedral, and is led by the Supreme Elect and members of Andoran's political parties.
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 60–63. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Hal Maclean, Colin Moulder-McComb, Jason Nelson, Jonathan Keith, and Hank Woon. (2010). Andoran, Spirit of Liberty, p. 14–17. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-205-0
- Tim Hitchcock and Jason Nelson. (2015). Andoran, Birthplace of Freedom, p. 8. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-721-5
- Tim Hitchcock and Jason Nelson. (2015). Andoran, Birthplace of Freedom, p. 7. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-721-5
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 248. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 44. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2