Paizo Organized Play is Paizo's global society for playing Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, and Pathfinder Adventure Card Game around the world and online. Alex Speidel serves as the program's global coordinator.
Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild (first edition)
Similar to other shared-world campaigns such as Wizards of the Coast's Living Greyhawk, the Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild features two to three modules a month run simultaneously throughout the world. The Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild centers on the sprawling city of Absalom, where several factions engage in a shadow war for control of the city's politics and economy. As participants play, the outcome of their adventures, actions, and deeds affect events on a global scale, turning the tide of secret wars between some of Golarion's most powerful factions.
On July 27, 2015, the Pathfinder Society team announced the formation of the Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild, which effectively renamed the Pathfinder RPG organized play program previously known as Pathfinder Society Organized Play.1
Pathfinder Society (second edition)
Pathfinder Society moved to the Pathfinder Second Edition during Gen Con 2019, officially ending 1st Edition play with the scenario Who Speaks for the Ten from its tenth season Season of the Ten and simultaneously beginning Second Edition play with the scenario Origin of the Open Road initiating its first season Year of the Open Road.2
Adventure Card Guild
- Pathfinder Society Home
- Pathfinder Society Flat Rolling Surfaces, a fan-managed map of Pathfinder Society games by Paizo user BigNorseWolf
- The Pathfinder Society Team. (July 27, 2015). Guide to the New Season, Paizo Blog.
- The Pathfinder Society Team. (July 24, 2019). Pathfinder Society's Gen Con 2019 Scenarios, Paizo Blog.
- Tanis O'Connor. (April 18, 2014). Want More Adventure Card Game? We've Got That., Paizo Blog.
- Vic Wertz. (May 12, 2014). Comment on "Pathfinder Society Adventure Card Guildlaunches at Gen Con!", Paizo Blog.