Source: Lost Omens World Guide, pg(s). 7
Kaladay is a kingdom of Casmaron, to the east of the Castrovin Sea. It is said to consist of arid plains and fabulous cities. It was settled by xenophobic colonists from Tian Xia and the realm is largely unvisited by people from the Inner Sea, as the xenophobic inhabitants of its impressive cities ban all foreigners from entering. It is connected with the Karazh city of Ular Kel via a long trade route and sometimes rare and bizarre relics from Kaladay can be found within the markets of Sunrise Triangle.
Little is known of the people of Kaladay, other than that they are descended from Tian colonists who migrated there long ago. There is speculation that the Sweettalkers, a group of mysterious inhabitants of the Varisian city of Kaer Maga, were originally from Kaladay, although none of its members has confirmed this.
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 153. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Tanya DePass, James Jacobs, Lyz Liddell, et al. (2019). World Guide, p. 7. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-172-6
- James L. Sutter. (2015). Ular Kel, The Caravan City. Distant Shores, p. 55. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-787-1
- James L. Sutter. (2015). Ular Kel, The Caravan City. Distant Shores, p. 59. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-787-1
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 204. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- James L. Sutter. (2010). City of Strangers, Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-248-7
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 154. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1