|Ruler||Council of Three and Nine|
|Images of Quantium|
Source: The Inner Sea World Guide, pg(s). 132-133
Quantium, a port city on the Obari Ocean, is the capital of the nation of Nex. The city prides itself on its diversity; xenophobia is frowned upon. The city has many palaces, hanging gardens, and open-air mazes, as well as several reputable universities of arcane magic and lore. The city's magnificence has been compared with Oppara in Taldor and Sothis in Osirion.
Two huge quantium golems, one green and one red, silently circle the city's perimeter, as they have for more than four millennia. It was prophesied that they will defend the city in times of great need, but in the current Age of Lost Omens, no prophecy can be considered to be reliable.
Places of interest
- See also: Category:Quantium/Locations
- The Bandeshar: Nex's former palace
- Warlock's Walk: The central parade ground
- Scrivenbough: The infamous library of the cult of Abraxus
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 130-133. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Jim Groves, James Jacobs, Rob McCreary, et al. (2012). Inner Sea Bestiary, p. 19. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-468-9
- John Compton et al. (2015). Heroes of the Streets, p. 7. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-769-7