|Titles|| Horseman of Famine|
Archdaemon of Wasting
The Lysogenic Prince
|Home||Weeping Tower, Abaddon|
|Areas of Concern||Famine|
|Worshipers||Evil druids, gryphs, hungry ghosts, starvation victims, urdefhans|
|Domains||Earth, Evil, Madness, Weather|
|Subdomains||Daemon, Decay, Insanity, Seasons|
|Favored Weapon||Spiked gauntlet|
|Symbol||Black jackal skull eating an eclipsed sun|
|Sacred Animal||Horse, jackal|
|Images of Trelmarixian|
Source: Horsemen of the Apocalypse, pg(s). 14
Trelmarixian the Black (pronounced trel-mar-IX-ee-an) is the Horseman of Famine, and the youngest of the archdaemons of Abaddon. A patron of cancers and self-consumption, he is an eternally hungry jackal-headed man with crystal teeth. From his mucus- and lymph-flooded citadel in the Withered Court, he commands his deacons—the meladaemons—to perform ever more horrifying experiments on souls.
The most ambitious of the Horsemen, Trelmarixian was once a mortal tiefling soul warped after death by his predecessor Lyutheria the Parasite Queen into her servant. He served her for thousands of years, endearing himself to her before overwhelming and consuming her to claim her mantle.
Unlike most daemons, Trelmarixian remembers his mortal life except for the final minutes before his death. This amnesia torments him, as does his past life as a tiefling with no knowledge of the source of his mortal taint.
|This section is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 247. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Paizo Staff. (2010). Bestiary 2, p. 69. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-268-5
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 175. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Todd Stewart. (2011). Horsemen of the Apocalypse, p. 15. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-373-6
- Todd Stewart. (2011). Horsemen of the Apocalypse, p. 14. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-373-6
- Todd Stewart. (2011). Horsemen of the Apocalypse, p. 32. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-373-6