|Titles|| The Toxic Quill;|
The Silent Quill
|Home||Silent Nation, Abaddon|
|Areas of Concern|| Broken deals|
|Domains||Evil, Knowledge, Rune, Trickery|
|Subdomains||Daemon, Deception, Language, Memory|
|Favored Weapon||Light mace|
|Sacred Colors||Black, green|
Source: Book of the Damned, pg(s). 112
(daemon, evil, extraplanar)
Source: Druma, Profit and Prophecy, pg(s). 58
Braismois is the daemonic harbinger of broken deals, fine prints and unfair bargains. He preys upon those unable to grasp his contracts and those who think themselves intelligent enough to outwit him, and frequently signs deals across the Material Plane.
Braismois rules from an expansive tunnel network dug into the Silent Nation in Abaddon. Within his library, Braismois keeps the true versions of histories altered or replaced by his agents through the ages, and extensive documents concerning his schemes across the Great Beyond. The latter is taken care of by bibliodaemons, one per planet or plane.
Braismois resembles a weasel-like humanoid with a long torso, black eyes and razor-sharp teeth. His rotting, frostbitten flesh is covered by ink-smeared robes. He wields a quill, manifestation of himself, in his hand, and all written documents around him become illegilible.
Braismois has been interested in Druma for a century, since a traitorous Kalistocrat of the Petronax family communed with him and shared her discovery concerning the Kalistocrats' promised afterlife with him: their souls never depart to the Boneyard to be judged, but are preserved in custom mindscapes for eternity as their mummified bodies slumber in mausoleums. Enraged by how the Kalistocrats subverted death (as his race view themselves as enders of life), Braismois has since used the Petronax family (currently led by Vayde Petronax) to weaken Druma and pave the way for a daemonic invasion, so he could unearth the hidden tombs of the Kalistocrats and glut on their souls, in the process earning enough power to usurp Charon.
- Todd Stewart. (2011). Horsemen of the Apocalypse, p. 25. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-373-6
- Todd Stewart. (2011). Horsemen of the Apocalypse, p. inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-373-6
- John Compton and Thurston Hillman. (2019). Druma, Profit and Prophecy, p. 59. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-141-2
- John Compton, Adam Daigle, Amanda Hamon Kunz, et al. (2017). Book of the Damned, p. 112. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-970-7
- John Compton and Thurston Hillman. (2019). Druma, Profit and Prophecy, p. 27. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-141-2