|Ruler||Ilepodus, Patron of Merab|
Source: The Inner Sea World Guide, pg(s). 189
Merab is the largest of Thuvia's five allied city states, and is the closest thing the land has to a capital city. It is ruled by Ilepodus, Patron of Merab and has adopted Sarenrae as its patron deity. The Temple of the Redeeming Sun is the largest temple in the city states.
The city was the birthplace of Artokus Kirran, and it is here that he discovered the sun orchid elixir, and the city is still renowned for being home to some of Garund's best alchemists. The discovery of the elixir lead to foreign powers threatening to attack Merab, forcing the city to establish an alliance with the other city states.
As one of Thuvia's five city states, once every five years, it is the city's turn to sell six vials of the prized elixir to foreign bidders. The elixir is normally transported by heavily armed caravans.
- Adam Daigle, Dave Gross, Mark Moreland, David N. Ross, Todd Stewart, and Jerome Virnich. (2014). Undead Unleashed, p. 4. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-677-5
- Mike Kimmel. (2017). The Unseen Inclusion, p. 15. Paizo Inc.
- Mike Kimmel. (2017). The Unseen Inclusion, p. 14. Paizo Inc.
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 189. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 187. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2