Oppara is divided into 15 distinct districts, each with its own characteristics. A sixteenth district, called Grandbridge Vagabond Camp is not usually considered part of the city proper by Opparans.
- Aroden's View
- Aroden's View is one of the oldest districts of Oppara.
- Canal Row
- Canal Row district is mainly a residential district.
- Crownsgate district is a huge market district, hedged in by the two northern branches of Central Canal.
- Eastport is the smallest of the two dock districts.
- The Grandbridge district is a large mercantile district, from which the Grand Bridge of the Empire emerges to connect Oppara with the Porthmos River's distant southern shore.
- Imperial Square
- The Imperial Square district surrounds the Imperial Palace.
- Jadrishar Island
- The fortified Jadrishar Island just off the western coast of Oppara is occupied in its entirety by the Taldan Imperial Navy.
- The Lionsgate district is hedged in by the two northern branches of Central Canal and it is mainly a market district.
- Memorial Park
- The Memorial Park district has been turned into a memorial to every hero of Taldor. Almost no one lives here.
- The Narrows
- The Narrows district is the poorest and most dangerous district of Oppara.
- Senate's Hill
- Senate's Hill district is home to the majestic halls of the Senate and many Senators from distant prefectures live in the district.
- Seven Towers
- The Seven Towers district is built atop the ruins of the ancient Azlanti settlement of Oppara.
- Westpark district is the wealthiest district of Oppara.
- Westport district is the largest of the two dock districts.
- Worldbreaker Hill
- Worldbreaker Hill district is home to many of Taldor's military officers.
- Grandbridge Vagabond Camp
- Grandbridge Vagabond Camp is a massive camp of more than a thousand vagabonds, on the south shore of the river.