|Aliases||Princess Head Butt|
|Class||Aristocrat 7 / Swashbuckler 6|
|Animal Companion||Taldogis (dog); Myrsensia (mount)|
|Images of Eutropia Stavian|
Source: Taldor, Echoes of Glory, pg(s). 21
A strong-willed woman, Princess Eutropia intends to inherit the throne upon the death of her father. Such an act would be against the law of Taldor, however, as the nation follows agnatic primogeniture, and thus only male heirs are able to take the crown. Despite this, Eutropia has grown disgusted with the stagnation of Taldor and intends to force the nation into the modern world, even if that requires taking power by force. Many fear that this could result in a civil war that the nation could not afford, but Eutropia disagrees, and has been building support among the Senate. She has also been rallying the youth of Taldor to hold demonstrations and demand that the Primogen Crown appoint her as the official heir. Her father has become deeply disturbed by his daughter's actions, but trusts that Taldor will continue honoring its traditions at the time of his death.
Princess Eutropia bred her horse, Myrsensia, with a stud from the legendary Al-Zabriti line. Although this was a diplomatic victory, she has had to keep the event a secret, as it would shock the Grand Prince's cabinet should it be revealed.
- Joshua J. Frost. (2009). Taldor, Echoes of Glory, p. 21. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-169-5
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 184. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Mark Moreland. (2017). Taldor, the First Empire, p. 5. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-999-8
- Crystal Frasier. (2018). War for the Crown Player's Guide, p. 16. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Mark Moreland. (2017). Taldor, the First Empire, p. 23. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-999-8