|Class||Aristocrat 2 / Bard 10|
|Organization|| House Morilla|
|Images of Gloriana Morilla|
Source: Pathfinder Society Field Guide, pg(s). 23
Lady Gloriana Morilla is a member of Taldor's thriving noble hierarchy, but she is somewhat less concerned with looking glamorous and throwing a good party than she is with restoring Taldor to its long-lost glory. She knows that the longer the nation rests on its imaginary laurels, the more its influence and gods-decreed dominance slip away from the Grand Prince and the country's loyal subjects. Lady Gloriana succeeded Baron Jacquo Dalsine as the head of the Taldan faction of the Pathfinder Society in 4711 AR.
Army of Exploration
With the help of the Andoren Senator Augustyn Naran's agreement that his country would support her, Morilla formed an Army of Exploration to bolster the Pathfinder Society's war against Deskari's demonic forces in the Worldwound.
In 4714 AR, Lady Gloriana abandoned her faltering plans to revive Taldor through increased participation in the Pathfinder Society and, instead, formed an independent organization for young nobles across Avistan, calling it the Sovereign Court.
Taldan Civil War
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- Mark Moreland. (June 6, 2011). The Future of Pathfinder Society Organized Play, Part XII: Power through Political Manipulation, Paizo Blog.
- Lyz Liddell. (2018). Fury of the Final Blade, p. 6. Paizo Inc.
- Joshua J. Frost et al. (2009-2014). Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play, p. 15 (v6.0). Paizo Inc.
- Thurston Hillman. (2018). Crownfall. Crownfall, p. 13. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-64078-015-6
- Erik Mona, Mark Moreland, Russ Taylor, and Larry Wilhelm. (2011). Pathfinder Society Field Guide, p. 10. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-305-7