|Author(s)||F. Wesley Schneider et al.|
|Publisher||Paizo Publishing, LLC|
|Price|| Print: $39.99|
Pocket Edition: $19.99
|Released|| June 2010 (hardcover)|
May 2017 (Pocket Edition)
|isbn|| ISBN 978-1-60125-949-3 (hardcover)|
ISBN 978-1-60125-949-3 (Pocket Edition)
|Series||Pathfinder Roleplaying Game|
|Precedes||Advanced Player's Guide|
|Errata|| 1st Printing|
|Extras|| Basic Rules Cheat Sheet PDF|
Campaign Sheet PDF
NPC Sheet PDF
Settlement Sheet PDF
|Artwork from GameMastery Guide (First Edition)|
The GameMastery Guide, a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rule book written by Cam Banks, Wolfgang Baur, Jason Bulmahn, Jim Butler, Eric Cagle, Graeme Davis, Adam Daigle, Joshua J. Frost, James Jacobs, Kenneth Hite, Steve Kenson, Robin Laws, Tito Leati, Rob McCreary, Hal Maclean, Colin McComb, Amber Scott, F. Wesley Schneider, Sean K Reynolds, Russ Taylor, Penny Williams, Skip Williams, Teeuwynn Woodruff, Jason Nelson, David Noonan, Richard Pett, Rich Redman, Doug Seacat, Mike Selinker, Lisa Stevens, and James L. Sutter, was released in June 2010.
|“|| Rule Your World!Players may be the heroes of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, but whole worlds rest on the Game Master's shoulders. Fortunately for GMs, the Pathfinder RPG GameMastery Guide is here to back you up. Packed with invaluable hints and information, this book contains everything you need to take your game to the next level, from advice on the nuts and bolts of running a session to the greater mysteries of crafting engaging worlds and storylines. Whether you've run one game or a thousand, this book has page after page of secrets to make you sharper, faster, and more creative, while always staying one step ahead of your players.
The 320-page Pathfinder RPG GameMastery Guide is a must-have companion volume to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
The Pathfinder RPG GameMastery Guide includes:
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Chapter flavor text summaries
This section is meant to chronicle the characters and events that take place in the artwork and flavor text associated with it. Please note that not all characters are necessarily in Golarion or will ever receive full biographies in other sources.
- Chapter 1: A sarcastic Lini attempts to make light of a bad situation with Amiri and Sajan when their barricades fail.
- Chapter 2: Valeros and Seoni battle a red dragon.
- Chapter 3: Harsk, Amiri, and Sajan fight a bulette.
- Chapter 4: Merisiel battles a drow priestess underground.
- Chapter 5: Tyla steals a gem from an ancient jungle temple. Her companions, Kapos and Anderi, attempt to warn her of a snake attack.
- Chapter 6: Seltyiel fends off a keketar in the Maelstrom.
- Chapter 7: Merisiel and Valeros fight followers of Razmir.
- Chapter 8: Valeros and Seoni attack a brass golem.
- Chapter 9: Desert raiders ambush Seoni and Valeros.