The Uskwood is a large hardwood forest located entirely within the shadowy nation of Nidal. Little is known about this country, as its inhabitants do not welcome foreigners, and even less about the forest which surrounds its capital, Pangolais.
It is believed that a druidic order, all worshipers of Zon-Kuthon, dwell at the heart of Uskwood. These albino druids carry with them powerful effigies of hair, twigs, and blood that each crawl with the terrible cold of the Midnight Lord's hallowed hunting grounds. They specialise in cold magic, but are forbidden to evoke fire magic.
Places of Interest
- Shadow Caverns: This entrance to the Darklands is guarded by the umbral dragon Visceroth and his troglodyte servants and is the primary conduit for the slave trade between Nidal and the realms below.
Inhabitants of the Uskwood
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. Pull-out map. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 110–111. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 288. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- James Jacobs and Greg A. Vaughan. (2008). Into the Darklands, p. 8. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-140-4
- Amanda Hamon. (2013). Redcap. Fey Revisited, p. 44. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-507-5