Doomsday Dawn, a Pathfinder Playtest adventure by Logan Bonner, Jason Bulmahn, James Jacobs, Amanda Hamon Kunz, Stephen Radney-MacFarland, and Mark Seifter, was released on August 2, 2018. Each of the 96-page super-adventure's seven multi-encounter scenarios is designed to test specific elements of the playtest rules and was the focus of a 2-week feedback cycle during the Pathfinder Playtest between August and November 2018. With adventures spanning all 20 levels and featuring most of the game's newest rules, Doomsday Dawn provides a thrilling tour of the new rules, and of the Pathfinder world itself!
|| Mysterious ancient artifacts from sand-choked Osirion count down the years until a rare planetary conjunction that will align Pathfinder's world of Golarion with the hostile planet Aucturn, allowing the ravenous hordes of the Dominion of the Black to surge forth and harvest the brains of the Inner Sea, remaking the world in their terrible, alien image. Doomsday Dawn takes the heroes on a decade-long journey throughout Golarion as they attempt to understand and defeat the otherworldy menace and avoid utter catastrophe. This collection of seven multi-encounter scenarios is designed to introduce the Pathfinder Playtest rules in a guided, shared playtest experience coinciding with regular surveys and feedback from players like you!
- This introduction to the book provides both an overview and advice for running the adventure and participating in the Pathfinder Playtest and campaign-specific backgrounds for player characters.
"Adventure Background" (4)
1. "The Lost Star" by Jason Bulmahn (6)
2. "In Pale Mountain's Shadow" by Logan Bonner (18)
3. "Affair at Sombrefell Hall" by Amanda Hamon Kunz (34)
4. "The Mirrored Moon" by Mark Seifter (46)
5. "The Heroes of Undarin" by Jason Bulmahn (58)
6. "Red Flags" by Stephen Radney-MacFarland (68)
7. "When the Stars Go Dark" by James Jacobs (84)
The Lost Star
In Pale Mountain's Shadow
Affair at Sombrefell Hall
The Mirrored Moon
The Heroes of Undarin
When the Stars Go Dark