| Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-06:|
Hall of the Flesh Eaters
|Released||October 29, 2014|
|Type||Pathfinder Society scenario|
|Series|| Pathfinder Society|
Season 6 scenarios
|Follows||Slave Ships of Absalom|
|Precedes||Valley of Veiled Flame|
|Artwork from Hall of the Flesh Eaters|
Hall of the Flesh Eaters, a Pathfinder Society scenario written by Tom Phillips for tier 1-5, was released on October 29, 2014. It features Sevenfingers' Tomb in the Gloomspires, a location previously designed by the author as part of his RPG Superstar 2012 final round module pitch. This scenario is a prequel to the Season 7 scenario Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts and Season 8 scenario Hrethnar's Throne.
|“||Shrouded in thick fog, the shifting Gloomspires north of the Shackles have long frustrated explorers. However, a recent discovery by the Pathfinder Society has revealed a brief opportunity to navigate the columns safely and search for the lost treasure of the legendary pirate Sevenfingers. The only problem is that the Pathfinders are not the only visitors to the Gloomspires.||”|
Recurring characters, concepts, & locations
The following characters, concepts, or locations can be found in this scenario, but also significantly appear in the publications listed below. Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild scenarios are listed first, followed by other product lines:
- Venture-Captain Calisro Benarry (#5-17 Fate of the Fiend; #6-06 Hall of the Flesh Eaters; #6-18 From Under Ice; #6-22 Out of Anarchy; #7-04 The Ironbound Schism; #7-19 The Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts; #9-22 Grotto of the Deluged God; Seekers of Secrets, A Guide to the Pathfinder Society)
- Dark Tapestry/Dominions of the Black (#35 Voice in the Void; #3-07 Echoes of the Overwatched; #6-06 Hall of the Flesh Eaters; #9-05 Call of the Copper Gate; #9-09 Beyond the Halflight Path; #9-17 Oath of the Overwatched; Wake of the Watcher; Dark Tapestry; Faiths of Corruption; People of the Stars; Distant Worlds; The Inner Sea World Guide; Occult Mysteries)
- Ghol-Gan (#6-06 Hall of the Flesh Eaters; #7-19 The Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts; #7-27 Beyond Azlant Ridge; #8-15 Hrethnar's Throne; #8-21 Agents of the Eye; #9-10 Signs in Senghor; #9-23 The Ghol-Gan Heresy; Giants Revisited; The Inner Sea World Guide; Ire of the Storm; Isles of the Shackles; Island of Empty Eyes; Lost Kingdoms)
- Gloomspires (#6-06 Hall of the Flesh Eaters; #7-19 The Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts; #8-15 Hrethnar's Throne; #9-22 Grotto of the Deluged God)
- TriOmegaZero. (September 14, 2014). Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–06: Hall of the Flesh Eaters (PFRPG) PDF discussion, Paizo Messageboards.
- Tom Phillips. (February 24, 2012). Eightfinger's Tomb, Paizo Messageboards.