|Age of Lost Omens|
- A Nirmathi force attacks Fort Ramgate and is slaughtered by hobgoblin Molthuni mercenaries. The hobgoblins then attack nearby civilian camps against Molthuni policy. The assault and retaliation are dubbed the Ramgate Massacre.1
- Agents affiliated with the Aspis Consortium attack the Pathfinder Society through the Hao Jin Tapestry to raid the Grand Lodge in Absalom during the annual Grand Convocation, a battle that would become known as the Siege of Serpents.2
- The Pathfinder Society engages in open opposition to an Aspis Consortium plot, led by Maiveer Sloan, that attempts to resume artifact smuggling operations in Magnimar.3
- The citizens of Sargava overthrow the oppressive government of Sargava, then defeat a siege by the Free Captains of the Shackles.5
- Two rebellions erupt in Cheliax at the same time. The Silver Ravens emerge in Kintargo, leading to the establishment of the nation of Ravounel and forcing Cheliax to recognize its independence. At the same time, the Glorious Reclamation endeavors to purify and reclaim the Chelish heartlands in the name of Iomedae. However, after a year of intense conflict, the Glorious Reclamation is defeated, and its leaders suffer public execution by torture.6
- The Scarlet Triad attempts to build a lesser orb of gold dragonkind.7
- Eras the Needle enters his third failed petition to be captain of the Grinning Pixie.8
- Iomedaean knights of the Glorious Reclamation raid the Hellknight Order of the Godclaw to recover an artifact of their goddess. The brazen attack sets off open rebellion against House Thrune in southern and eastern Cheliax, leading to the throne swiftly installing martial law in major Chelish cities.9
- Paracount Barzillai Thrune is appointed lord-mayor of Kintargo. He immediately institutes a brutal crackdown on rebellious organizations, puts the city under a strict curfew, and begins issuing several sweeping proclamations over its citizens.10
- After overthrowing the oppressive government of Sargava, the people of that nation rename it Vidrian.5
- Benigno Ygresta, a professor and lecturer of necromancy at the Acadamae, dies. He names his friend Varian Jeggare as executor of his will.11
- The death and reanimation of Frell Tann in Korvosa's Bridgefront district, as well as the discovery of dozens of corpses in Old Korvosa, spawns an investigation into the city's increasingly harmful shiver trade.12
- Eando Kline, Varian Jeggare, and their companions reunite the three volumes of the Gluttonous Tome under the influence of the runelord Zutha. Eando, along with Varian's companion Radovan Virholt, free Jeggare from Zutha's thrall, and together they defeat the risen runelord before he can properly reconstruct his body. They later scattered the pieces of the Gluttonous Tome once again, but this brief return is enough for Zutha to re-establish a foothold in the world and for his influence to fester within all of the tome's fragments.11131415
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- Lissa Guillet and Amber E. Scott. (2017). Lands of Conflict, p. 5. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-927-1
- Kate Baker et al. (2020). "Pathfinder Society Lodges". Pathfinder Society Guide, p. 65. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-278-5
- Kate Baker et al. (2020). Pathfinder Society Guide, p. 84–85. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-278-5
- Kate Baker et al. (2020). "Pathfinder Society Lodges". Pathfinder Society Guide, p. 82. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-278-5
- Laura-Shay Adams et al. (2021). "History". The Mwangi Expanse, p. 18. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-340-9
- Tanya DePass, James Jacobs, Lyz Liddell, et al. (2019). "Old Cheliax". World Guide, p. 99. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-172-6
- Logan Bonner, Amanda Hamon, James Jacobs, and Jason Tondro. (2019). "Adventure Toolbox". Hellknight Hill, p. 76. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-173-3
- Kate Baker et al. (2020). "Pathfinder Society Lodges". Pathfinder Society Guide, p. 80. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-278-5
- James Jacobs. (2015). Hell's Rebels Player's Guide, p. 3. Paizo Inc.
- James Jacobs. (2015). Hell's Rebels Player's Guide, p. 15. Paizo Inc.
- Dave Gross. (2015). Lord of Runes, Tor Books. ISBN 978-0-7653-7451-6. This sequence of events comprises the novel's entire plot.
- Brandon Hodge. (2015). The House on Hook Street, p. 5. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-790-1; year in Absalom Reckoning derived from publication date.
- James Jacobs. (2018). The Runelord Legacy. Secrets of Roderic's Cove, p. 77. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-062-0
- James Jacobs. (2018). The Runelord Legacy. Secrets of Roderic's Cove, p. 79. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-062-0
- Richard Pett. (2018). Runeplague. Runeplague, p. 3. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-079-8