|Region||The Mwangi Expanse, Lands of the Linnorm Kings, Realm of the Mammoth Lords, and forests of Nirmathas, Kyonin, Varisia|
|Images of hunters|
Source: Advanced Class Guide, pg(s). 26ff.
Hunters form close bonds with their animal companions, which makes them flexible agents of nature. A hunter uses her natural magic, intense meditative connections with nature, and survival skills to coordinate with her highly trained companion, and can take on aspects of creatures to gain their natural abilities.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by .|
Hunters can be found in the wilds of:
- the Fangwood of Nirmathas as insurgents against Molthune, including the Foxclaws band of hunters south of the Marideth River
- Garund, with hunters living among many tribes
- the forests of Kyonin, home to many elven hunters, including the demon-hunting Uprooters
- the Lands of the Linnorm Kings
- Numeria, particularly in opposition to the Black Sovereign and Technic League
- Osirion, where scarab stalkers call upon the Osirian pantheon
- the Realm of the Mammoth Lords
- northern Varisia, especially near Arsmeril, Crying Leaf, the Mierani Forest and near Celwynvian
There are no known restrictions on the race of a hunter.
No information currently available.
- Jason Bulmahn. (2013). Advanced Class Guide Playtest, p. 15. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Dennis Baker, et al. (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 12. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4
- Dennis Baker, et al. (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 13. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4
- Dennis Baker, et al. (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 4. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4