|Region||Any, particularly the Hold of Belkzen, Shackles, and River Kingdoms|
|Images of brawlers|
Source: Advanced Class Guide, pg(s). 23ff.
Brutal and direct, brawlers train to dominate in stripped-down, close-quarters combat by relying on their bodies as weapons and focused agility for defense. Not to be confused with the mystic combat of monks or the technical focus of fighters, brawlers excel at adapting their fighting styles for each bout and strive for the perfect one-punch knockout.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
Brawlers seek out conflict, which draws most of them to such hotspots as:
- the Hold of Belkzen, especially the martial schools in Urgir
- the Shackles, particularly Falchion Point
- Tymon, a city-state of world-renowned gladiators
Elsewhere, brawlers can also be found picking fights in:
- Absalom's Irorium, even if they don't worship Irori
- the Houses of Perfection in Jalmeray
- Katapesh's gladiatorial Basement of the Golden Scarab
- Tian Xia
- the wilds near Ulfen homelands to wrestle beasts, including linnorms
There are no known restrictions on the race of a brawler.
No information currently available.