Alternative: creation, protection
Sairazul, elemental lord of caves, earth, and gems, was trapped and isolated in a gemstone prison called the Moaning Diamond for millennia before finally being released.12 She created many outsiders, including agrawghs and xiomorns, but has been cut off from her children and worshipers.
In the Age of Creation, when mortals began to use the elements for evil, the good elemental lords began to squabble, Ranginori blaming Sairazul for weapons made of metal.3 This allowed the evil elemental lords to unite and work together to imprison them.4 In the aftermath of Sairazul's fall, her rival Ayrzul stole the secret knowledge of the Vault Seeds from her and imparted them to the xiomorns, who no longer remember that she was their creator.5
Prior to her imprisonment, The Crystalline Queen had many lovers, some of whom have stayed loyal to her and are reunited with her now that she is free, including Farah abd Aziz, a jabali, and Rezthyrian, an ancient dragon. She has attempted to also reconnect with Laudinmio, but with little success.2
Appearance and emissaries
Church of Sairazul
Worshipers and clergy
For additional as-yet unincorporated sources about this subject, see the Meta page.
- Crystal Malarsky. (2016). Secrets of the Endless Sky, p. 8, 13. Paizo Inc.
- Logan Bonner, Sen H.H.S., Jessica Redekop, et al. (2023). Rage of Elements, p. 93. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-527-4
- John Compton, Paris Crenshaw, Eleanor Ferron, Thurston Hillman, and Jessica Price. (2016). Planes of Power, p. 5. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-883-0
- John Compton, Paris Crenshaw, Eleanor Ferron, Thurston Hillman, and Jessica Price. (2016). Planes of Power, p. 6. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-883-0
- Greg A. Vaughan. (2017). Ecology of the Vault Builders. Vault of the Onyx Citadel, p. 71. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-952-3
- Paizo staff. (2020). "Demigods and Other Divinities". Gods & Magic, p. 81. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-202-0