Walker of Worlds
The azata empyreal Lord Sinashakti runs through the planes in search of knowledge, sharing his many tales with those whom he meets along the way.12 The Walker of Worlds seeks to see all there is and learn the ways of all societies in the Great Beyond.3
Church of Sinashakti
Followers of Sinashakti typically forswear permanent residence and are usually bards and traveling merchants. They are motivated by the joy of travel and exploration rather than by wealth.
A typical greeting to the faithful is, "May the light carry you far today."4
For additional as-yet unincorporated sources about this subject, see the Meta page.
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). "Religion". Campaign Setting, p. 175. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Amber Scott. (2013). Chronicle of the Righteous, p. 24. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-506-8
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). "Religion". The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 234. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Colin McComb. (2011). Faiths of Purity, p. 21. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-314-9
- Adam Daigle and James Jacobs. (2012). Magnimar, City of Monuments, p. 25. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-446-7