|Images of Kevoth-Kul|
Source: The Inner Sea World Guide, pg(s). 143
Kevoth-Kul is the absolute ruler—the Black Sovereign—of the strange, barbarian land of Numeria. A former tribal leader, he now rules his land from his Palace of Fallen Stars in the capital of Starfall, supported by the mysterious Technic League.
As a young man, Kevoth-Kul was simply one of the many Kellid tribal leaders common to the windswept plains of Numeria. He quickly distinguished himself as being one of the boldest of his kind, conquering neighboring tribes and forging alliances at the point of his greatsword. Numerians began to believe that he would become a truly great leader and expand their land beyond its traditional borders. This changed when he declared that Starfall would be his capital. There he allied himself with the reclusive members of the Technic League and sought to exploit the technological secrets of the Silver Mount.
The Black Sovereign is known to have a cousin, the barbarian lord Kragreth-Kol. Kragreth-Kol has recently begun to breed vexgit gremlins to disrupt and undermine Kevoth-Kul and his technology-dependent Technic League allies.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- Dennis Baker, Jesse Benner, John Compton, and Thurston Hillman. (2014). Inner Sea Combat, p. 6. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-598-3
- Isabelle Lee, Luis Loza, Ron Lundeen, and Jacob W. Michaels. (2017). Heroes of the High Court, p. 3. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-920-2
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 114. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 143. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Tim Hitchcock. (2013). Gremlin. Fey Revisited, p. 14. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-507-5
- Tim Hitchcock. (2014). Palace of Fallen Stars. Palace of Fallen Stars, p. 22. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-711-6