|Titles||The velvet caress of the north|
|Demographics||5,083 humans, 644 dwarves, 346 half-elves, 305 halflings, 254 gnomes, 148 others|
|Government||Magical (benevolent alien overlord)|
Source: Numeria, Land of Fallen Stars, pg(s). 11-12
The small trade city of Hajoth Hakados can be found on the Seven Tears River and is often the first settlement Mendevian Crusaders visit in Numeria on their way north to the Worldwound. Because of this, it seems more like a city in the nearby River Kingdoms than a true Numerian settlement.
During the First and Second Mendevian Crusades, most crusaders made the journey up the West Sellen River, past the nation of Ustalav and the Sarkorian city of Storasta. When that city fell during the Second Crusade, most travellers decided to take the safer route through the River Kingdoms, past Hajoth Hakados, and from there to the city of Chesed on the Lake of Mists and Veils.
Hajoth Hakados is one of a few communities in southern Numeria that openly welcomes androids. In addition, the city is also home to a small number of aliens living there in secret, kept carefully hidden by their neighbors from groups such as the Technic League who would seek to turn them into subjects of study or slaves.
An unusual inhabitant of Hajoth Hakados is the witchwyrd trader Cythrul, who operates a shop where skymetals are bought and sold. Cythrul does an especially brisk trade with Mendevian Crusaders on their way north to fight the demons of the Worldwound, and also has close ties to the Technic League.
Places of interest
After the Pathfinder Society was kicked out of the capital of Starfall by the Black Sovereign Kevoth-Kul in 4699 AR and their lodge burnt to the ground, they set up two new lodges in Numeria, one in Castle Urion and one in Hajoth Hakados.
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 144-145. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Jim Groves, James Jacobs, and Russ Taylor. (2014). Numeria, Land of Fallen Stars, p. 11-13. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-653-9
- Benjamin Bruck, et al. (2015). Inner Sea Races, p. 165. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-722-2
- Ashavan Doyon, Mike McArtor, Rob McCreary, Erik Mona. (2008). Bestiary. Children of the Void, p. 89. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-127-5
- Tim Hitchcock, Erik Mona, James L. Sutter, and Russ Taylor. (2009). Seekers of Secrets: A Guide to the Pathfinder Society, p. 13. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-178-7
- Ron Lundeen, Jason Nelson, David N. Ross, and David Schwartz. (2015). Black Markets, p. inside front cover. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-789-5