|Age of Lost Omens|
- The vanishing city of Uringen disappears the night before a planned raid from Pitax. The residents of the unmoved portion of the town are forced to defend at half strength.
- A tribe of kobolds calling themselves the Sewer Dragons carve an empire for themselves in the sewers and caves beneath Absalom.
- The Osirian regent, Ruby Prince Khemet III, opens his country to foreign explorers in order to encourage trade and research. This leads to a sometimes literal gold rush, attracting countless Pathfinders and other treasure seekers from around the Inner Sea.
- Infrexus Thrune begins his rule as majestor of Cheliax after the death of his cousin Carellia Thrune.
- Over the course of a single summer, the Beast of Bloodcove, a particularly large and vicious froghemoth, manages to kill over two hundred people in the city of Bloodcove in the Mwangi Expanse. He is killed soon thereafter by a band of a dozen heroes.
- Majestrix Carellia Thrune of Cheliax mysteriously drowns and her death is never fully investigated.
- Sargavan colonists encounter a group of Mwangi halflings belonging to an unknown tribe, and learn about the Song'o in the Laughing Jungle from them.
- The periodic fluctuations of primal magic, normally contained to the Ustradi River spread to include the entire Skyside part of the Alkenstar City for 8 months.
- Elaine Cunningham, Steve Kenson, China Miéville, and Chris Pramas, et al. (2010). Guide to the River Kingdoms, p. 67. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-203-6
- Dennis Baker. (2011). Sewer Dragons of Absalom, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Tork Shaw, Mat Smith, and Jerome Virnich. (2013). Kobolds of Golarion, p. 11. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-512-9
- Tim Hitchcock, Erik Mona, James L. Sutter, and Russ Taylor. (2009). Seekers of Secrets: A Guide to the Pathfinder Society, p. 26. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-178-7
- Amanda Hamon Kunz, Ron Lundeen, and Mark Moreland. (2015). Cheliax, The Infernal Empire, p. 9. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-799-4
- Linda Zayas-Palmer. (2016). "Thrice-Damned House of Thrune". Wrath of Thrune, p. 72. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-824-3
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 203. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- JD Wiker. (2010). Sargava, The Lost Colony, p. 6. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-255-5
- Patrick Renie. (2013). Wardens of the Reborn Forge, p. 55. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-555-6