The Archdevil Dispater is a demigod.
- See also: Deity
The demigods are a vast collection semi-divine beings of incredible power somewhere between mortals and gods. They are capable of granting spells to those who worship them, and some believe that oracles gain their divine abilities from them.
Below is a list of the known types of demigods:
- Ahriman: Ahriman lives in Abaddon and is believed to have first created the divs.
- Archdevils: These powerful devils each rule a level of Hell and are acknowledge Asmodeus as their ruler.
- Asura ranas: These fiends are born from divine mistakes and try to lead pious folk astray.
- Demon lords: Each of these powerful demons rules a layer of the Abyss.
- The Eldest: Powerful entities from the First World, the Eldest pay little attention to their mortal worshipers.
- Elemental lords: The capricious rulers of the elemental planes.
- Empyreal lords: Champions of good, empyreal lords can be found on the planes of Heaven, Nirvana, and Elysium.
- Four Horsemen: These powerful daemons rule Abaddon, and are served by harbingers.
- Goblin Hero-Gods: Barghest gods worshiped by goblins who serve Lamashtu.
- Infernal Dukes: Subordinate to the archdevils, infernal dukes each rule a small portion of one of the planes of Hell.
- Kyton demagogues: Rulers of the kyton race on the Plane of Shadow, they once dwelled in Hell.
- Primal inevitables: First created by the axiomites, these powerful creatures still battle the forces of chaos throughout the Great Beyond.
- Protean lords: These beings reshape the structure of the Maelstrom at their whim.
- Psychopomp Ushers: These entities serve Pharasma in guiding souls through the afterlife, but have their own agendas as well.
- Kami lords
- Rakshasa immortal: Even though rakshasa normally hate the divine, some become powerful enough to achieve a level of divinity themselves.
- Queens of the Night, or whore queens
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 Sean K Reynolds et al. (2014). Inner Sea Gods, p. 190. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-597-6
- ↑ Please note that within the Pathfinder Wiki, deity encompasses all beings that may be worshipped, so demigods are classified as deities. Unlike true deities, who may offer five domains to their faithful, demigods seem to be able to offer only four. A demigod would be a creature with a CR likely above 30. See Lords of Chaos pp. 8, 37, 43
- ↑ Sean K Reynolds et al. (2014). Inner Sea Gods, p. 189. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-597-6
- ↑ Sean K Reynolds et al. (2014). Inner Sea Gods, p. 25. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-597-6
- ↑ Paizo Staff. (2011). Bestiary 3, p. 159. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-378-1