Junker’s Edge and, by extension, Junk Beach are the ultimate destinations for much of the garbage and unwanted items in the town of Sandpoint. Such refuse is gathered by a half-orc dung-sweeper, Gorvi, and those in his employ and dumped over the cliff. Despite protests by the faithful of Gozreh, Sandpoint's town council feels it's best to allow such waste to be managed by the tides.
Junker's Edge acts as a general dumping ground where citizens can dispose of the unwanted with the intent that it be carried out to sea.
- One of only a handful of half-orcs to populate Sandpoint, Gorvi acts as the town's dung-sweeper. He's paid well for his services, as no one else particularly wishes to be responsible for working in his stead.
- Hannah Velerin
- Velerin is a follower of Gozreh, and an outspoken opponent of the dumping practices utilized at Junker's Edge.
Junk Beach is the area underneath the cliffs where the garbage sits until washed out by the tide. The Seven Tooth tribe of goblins also helps remove the trash. They sneak onto the beach some mornings and take whatever items strike them as suitable treasure.
- James Jacobs. (2007). Sandpoint. Burnt Offerings, p. 63. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-035-3
- James Jacobs. (2007). Sandpoint. Burnt Offerings, p. 64. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-035-3
- James Jacobs. (2012). Pathfinder Chronicles. Pathfinder, Volume 1 #1, p. 26. Dynamite Entertainment.