|Demographics||708 humans and members of other races, 314 frost giants, 178 other giants, 156 goblins, 32 ice trolls, 31 winter wolves, 1 dragon|
|Leader||Captain of the Guard Gagarr, High Priest Orri Icetorc|
Source: The Witchwar Legacy, pg(s). 28-30
The frost giant town of Holvirgang is located in the far north of the witch realm of Irrisen, hard against the icy tundra of the Crown of the World. Built into the side of a glacier, the town is composed of an outer walled bailey open to all, and the caverns of Holvir carved into the ice, where only the frost giants are allowed.
The keep is ruled by the frost giant Jarl Grungginnir, a devotee of the demon lord Kostchtchie, and his white dragon companion. Even though he is an ally of Queen Elvanna who sends regular levies of frost giant warriors (known as druzhinniks) to serve in her army, he is said to resent being subservient to a female.
Holvirgang is a meeting place for Kellid traders from the Realm of the Mammoth Lords, merchants who travel over the Crown of the World, and fey from Irrisen. None but the frost giants are permitted to leave the outer bailey, however.
- Yrsa Betyrina, Irrisen's ambassador in Holvirgang
- Holg Tuskrider, a merchant from Icestair who frequently visits Holvirgang
- Greg A. Vaughan. (2010). The Witchwar Legacy, p. 28. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-279-1
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 81. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Mike Shel. (2013). Irrisen, Land of Eternal Winter, p. 11. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-486-3