The Zho Mountains run through Qadira, splitting the nation almost in half. They form an effective barrier, not due to their size (averaging a modest 7,500 feet), but because of the large number of feral beasts, draconic monsters and elemental outcasts that live within the often volcanic caverns. Rumours of hidden communities consisting of ifrits, oreads, sylphs and undines persist, but none of yet been discovered by explorers, leading to theories that such societies are concealed by illusion magics. In Qadira, the range is divided into northern and southern regions.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by .|
- See also: Category:Northern Zho Mountains/Inhabitants and Category:Southern Zho Mountains/Inhabitants
Bands of charmed and bribed ogres, semi-loyal to Qadira, roam the mountains. Their main objective is to destroy Taldan patrols, although they are just as likely to attack anyone who is obviously not a loyal Keleshite or Qadiran soldier.
Aside from the dangers of the mountains, small Qadiran communities dot the mountain valleys, and are ideal grounds for growing grains.
- See also: Category:Northern Zho Mountains/Settlements and Category:Southern Zho Mountains/Settlements
Places of interest
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 153. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Jessica Price. (2017). Qadira, Jewel of the East, p. 39–40. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-912-7
- Brian Cortijo. (2009). Qadira, Gateway to the East, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-180-0
- Brian Cortijo. (2009). Qadira, Gateway to the East, p. 6. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-180-0