|Region||Isle of Kortos|
|Demographics||67 humans, 8 halflings, 2 dwarves, 1 gillman|
|Ruler||Mayor Regis Coombs|
Source: A Vision of Betrayal, pg(s). 14
Pier's End is a small, squalid fishing village on the north coast of the Isle of Kortos within the domain of the city-state of Absalom. It is surrounded by a hard-to-cross bog known as the Dunmire.
Pier's End sits on a deep natural harbor on the Isle of Kortos' northern shore. Even though is is located less than 100 miles north-northwest of the city of Absalom as the crow flies, the dense Immenwood, trackless Dunmire swamp, and high mountains between them make the short journey a difficult one.
- Mayor Regis Coombs
- Harbor Mistress Namia Ruan
- Crazy Old Tanner: A wild-eyed, pipe-smoking old man who considers himself married to an unfaithful mistress: the sea. He smells of fish, bemoans change, but is a respected sailor.
- Darice Sumore: A surly young woman with no love of the Pathfinder Society.
- Small Otti: A rotund halfling who loves the finer things in life and is willing to joke about his weight.
- Larry Wilhelm. (2011). First Steps, Part III: A Vision of Betrayal, p. 14. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Tanya DePass, James Jacobs, Lyz Liddell, et al. (2019). World Guide, p. 19. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-172-6
- Tanya DePass, James Jacobs, Lyz Liddell, et al. (2019). World Guide, p. 13. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-172-6
- Larry Wilhelm. (2011). First Steps, Part III: A Vision of Betrayal, p. 7. Paizo Publishing, LLC.