|Government||Conventional (district council)|
|Ruler||Seleenae of House Damaq, Nomarch of the Western Council|
Source: Guide to Absalom, pg(s). 42-43
Westgate is a mostly middle-class residential district on the western edge of Absalom's city districts. It is populated by merchants, shopkeepers, and up-and-coming citizens who can't afford more luxurious accomodations in the Petal or Ivy Districts. To the southeast of Westgate is the Foreign Quarter and to the northeast is the Ivy District. This district is mostly residential, growing increasingly so as one travels closer to the city walls, yet there are also a number of shops interspersed throughout. Some of the oldest families with lineages stretching back thousands of years still call the district home. The area is thought of by some residents as the model of Absalom's traditions. The Kortos Cavalry patrols the streets of Westgate as the Sally Guard, and man the Sally Gate on the western walls of Absalom.
Places of Interest
- The Fierce Stripe, a badger-wrangling shop run by House Yuriel
- The Guild of Wonders, a centuries old spy and assassin training school and organization
- Metringer Sanitarium
- Sally Gate, one of Absalom's major gates
- Statue Street, site of the infamous Charge of the Gorgon
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- Owen K.C. Stephens. (2008). Guide to Absalom, p. 2. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-141-1
- Tanya DePass, James Jacobs, Lyz Liddell, et al. (2019). Lost Omens World Guide, p. 18. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-172-6
- Owen K.C. Stephens. (2008). Guide to Absalom, p. 42-43. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-141-1
- Crystal Frasier. (2010). Delirium's Tangle, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC.