|The Petal District|
|Government||Republic (Conclave of Flowers)|
|Ruler||Satrap Urkon Ormuz|
Source: Guide to Absalom, pg(s). 37–39 (1E)
The Petal District lies in the northwestern part of Absalom, east of the Ascendant Court. It rests atop the Watercleft cliff face upon a rise of land known as Aroden's Hill. Known as the wealthiest district of the City at the Center of the World, it is also home to the most powerful noble families. The district's name comes from the well-maintained rows of flowers that run down the center of almost every paved street in brick-framed medians. In the opulent palaces, decadent balconies, and elaborate gardens of the rich and powerful lies the dark truth of the life of the upper classes, who constantly vie for power through poison and murder as often as armistice and negotiation, and seek to outdo their neighbors in the opulence of their estates.
Places of Interest
- The oldest school of magic in Absalom, the College of Mysteries, can be found here.
- A private social club named Magpie Manor serves as a sort of retirement home for the wealthy elite.
- The Restful Pathfinders' Lounge was established here exclusively for Pathfinder members.
- A branch of the Lantern Lodge is located here. Residing here is Venture-Captain Amara Li.
- The Thuvian Embassy can be found here.
- The Silken Court, the most expensive brothel in Absalom.
- Fiddlemourn Manor, owned by the Blakros family.
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 55. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Owen K.C. Stephens. (2008). Guide to Absalom, p. 37. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-141-1
- Tanya DePass, James Jacobs, Lyz Liddell, et al. (2019). World Guide, p. 17. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-172-6
- Owen K.C. Stephens. (2008). Guide to Absalom, p. 14. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-141-1
- Erik Mona, Mark Moreland, Russ Taylor, and Larry Wilhelm. (2011). Pathfinder Society Field Guide, p. 9. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-305-7
- Erik Mona, Mark Moreland, Russ Taylor, and Larry Wilhelm. (2011). Pathfinder Society Field Guide, p. 61–62. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-305-7
- Jim Groves. (2012). The Haunting of Hinojai, p. 4. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Larry Wilhelm. (2011). The Immortal Conundrum, p. 4. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Owen K.C. Stephens. (2008). Guide to Absalom, p. 37–38. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-141-1
- Tom Phillips. (2013). The Hellknight's Feast, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC.