|Titles||Hurricane King; Captain; Pirate lord|
|Class||Fighter 8 / Inner Sea Pirate 10 †|
|Homeland||Port Peril, Shackles|
|Organization||Shackles Pirates, Free Captains, Pirate Council|
|Images of Kerdak Bonefist|
Source: Faction Guide, pg(s). 46
Captain Kerdak Bonefist, the Hurricane King, is the leader of the Free Captains and accordingly effectively the head of state of the Shackles. He earned the position in 4674 AR by virtue of possessing the strongest fleet and holding Port Peril. Despite his fearsomeness, he maintains this position only so long as he retains the confidence of the Pirate Council.
In addition to ruling Port Peril, largest of the ports of the Shackles, he also commands the man-o'-war Filthy Lucre, flagship of the pirate fleet. Bonefist has an obsession with firearms, and owns a magical pistol which he claims to have used to kill over a hundred people.
His fortress home in Port Peril is known as Lucrehold. However, he prefers to spend most of his time at sea, handing over the running of the city to the joint control of Sabas Odabio, Pheiras Jakar and Tsojmin Kreidoros.
- Dennis Baker, Jesse Benner, John Compton, and Thurston Hillman. (2014). Inner Sea Combat, p. 6. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-598-3
- Amber E. Scott. (2012). Pirates of the Inner Sea, p. 14. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-405-4
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 171. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Rob McCreary. (2009). Ilizmagorti. Cities of Golarion, p. 28. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-200-5
- Mike Shel. (2012). Isles of the Shackles, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-408-5