|Age of Lost Omens|
- The famous paladin Staunton Vhane of the Mendevian city of Kenabres is unmasked as an agent of the demon lord Baphomet by Irabeth; he flees into the Worldwound where it is believed he begins serving Aponavicius in Drezen.
- Sczarni trade caravans traveling through Isger's Chitterwood are attacked by skeletal forces under the command of a hobgoblin oracle of Urgathoa. The undead are eventually defeated by a group of Pathfinders allies with the Sczarni.
- The hijacked spaceship Lirgen's Glory returns to Golarion after 112 years in space, crashing off course near the Isgeri town of Dustpawn and igniting a brief invasion by the Dominion of the Black's Emissary from Beyond.
- Cultists of Lissala and agents of the Aspis Consortium work together to re-awaken Krune, Thassilonian Runelord of Sloth.
- Heidmarch Manor becomes a central staging point in Pathfinder Society actions against the re-awakened Runelord Krune.
- Codwin I wins a third term of office as Supreme Elect of Andoran, but with a smaller margin of victory than before. Motions are put forth in the People's Council to restrict all future Supremes Elect to three terms.
- The year 4712 AR is a leap year, with an extra day added at the end of Arodus.
- Seven winter wolves attempt to defect from Irrisen to the Lands of the Linnorm Kings, but all but one are killed along the border by the latter country's Blackravens.
- In this year, on the planet Earth, a global conflict is being waged called the Great War, which would last until 4713 AR. Also in this year, great tides of revolution beset the country of Russia. On Earth, this year is denoted as AD 1917.
- The Ruby Prince is struck by a terrible wasting curse while handling a Thassilonian artifact. He blames the Pathfinder Society, as it was one of their agents who brought the cursed item to his attention in the first place. Amenopheus, the Sapphire Sage, is stripped of all political influence and forced into exile.
- The Master of the Gales retires from competing in the Free Captains' Regatta to judge this year's competition.
- Natalya Vancaskerkin locates the Shard of Pride in the Irespan of Magnimar.
- The Runecarved Key is located in Magnimar's harbor. It is subsequently auctioned, and its winner uses it later in the year to unlock a false crypt of Krune, runelord of greed.
- Guaril Karela of the Sczarni crime syndicate extends his control to all Sczarni activity around Absalom.
- Eras the Needle reappears after having disappeared for more than a year while touring Varisia, and is laden with Azlanti treasures and acknkowledgements of the Mordant Spire elves.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- James Jacobs, Jonathan H. Keith, Jason Nelson, Todd Stewart, and Tanith Tyrr. (2013). The Worldwound, p. rear inside cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-532-7
- Jerall Toi. (2012). The Goblinblood Dead, p. 3–4. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Mike Welham. (2013). Doom Comes to Dustpawn, p. 3–4. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-504-4
- Kate Baker et al. (2020). Lost Omens Pathfinder Society Guide, p. 84–85. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-278-5
- Kate Baker et al. (2020). Lost Omens Pathfinder Society Guide, p. 82. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-278-5
- Tim Hitchcock and Jason Nelson. (2015). Andoran, Birthplace of Freedom, p. 5. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-721-5
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 238. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Mike Shel. (2013). Irrisen, Land of Eternal Winter, p. 7. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-486-3
- Brandon Hodge. (2013). Rasputin Must Die!. Rasputin Must Die!, Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-496-2
- Alex Greenshields, Amanda Hamon, Jonathan H. Keith, Ron Lundeen, and David N. Ross. (2014). Osirion, Legacy of Pharaohs, Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-595-2
- Matthew Goodall. (2012). Tempest Rising. Tempest Rising, p. 47. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-413-9 Year estimated from publication date.
- James Jacobs. (2018). The Runelord Legacy. Secrets of Roderic's Cove, p. 79. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-062-0
- Kate Baker et al. (2020). Lost Omens Pathfinder Society Guide, p. 57. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-278-5
- Kate Baker et al. (2020). Lost Omens Pathfinder Society Guide, p. 80. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-278-5