|Spell list||Conjuration spells|
Source: Core Rulebook, pg(s). 209f.
- For the summoner class, see Summoner.
For creatures, most conjuration takes one of two forms: summoning and calling. Most summoned creatures are drawn to the caster for a fixed period of time and return to their home plane when destroyed in their summoned plane. Most called creatures permanently occupy the plane into which they are conjured, and persist until destroyed.
Focused arcane schools
- See also: Category:Conjurers
At the Acadamae, Korvosa's premier magical institute for the instruction of specialist wizards, conjuration is favored over the other eight schools of study and is a required component of every student's final examinations. An important benchmark for all students at the Acadamae is the summoning of an imp whether they are conjurers or not. Many of these imps are released into the area surrounding the school and each year an aerial battle erupts between the imps and Korvosa's native population of pseudodragons.
Conjurers, especially if they are also diabolists, find considerable favor in Cheliax. Living in a country where the state religion is the worship of Asmodeus, Cheliax's citizens tend to respect all arcane spellcasters due to their assumed connections to Hell.
Other groups known to deal with conjuration include the opposing Blackfire Adepts and Riftwardens, the Irriseni Bloodstone Conservatory, genie binders, Hellknights, Nidalese shadowcallers, and Osirian mages.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- Jason Bulmahn et al. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook (1E), p. 209f. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-150-3
- Logan Bonner et al. (2019). Pathfinder Core Rulebook, p. 632. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-168-9
- Alexander Augunas et al. (2015). Monster Summoner's Handbook, p. 4. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-758-1
- Logan Bonner et al. (2019). Pathfinder Core Rulebook, p. 637. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-168-9
- Ron Lundeen, Jason Nelson, David N. Ross, and David Schwartz. (2015). Black Markets, p. 26. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-789-5
- Alexander Augunas et al. (2015). Monster Summoner's Handbook, p. 10. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-758-1
- Wolfgang Baur. (2007). The History of Thassilon. Burnt Offerings, p. 74–76. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-035-3