The Blakros family are the owners of the Blakros Museum in Absalom's Wise Quarter. The family made its money by selling goods, relics, and possibly secrets over the border between Taldor and Qadira during the early years of the Grand Campaign.
Since their rise to prominence, Blakros women have married a variety of nobles from various lands including Qadiran pashas, Vudran rajahs, and more than one Mwangi tribal chief. These marriages allowed them to amass a large collection of genuine relics to begin the museum. Blakros women are renowned for their beauty and fertility, and marrying a Blakros woman is a sure path to wealth and power. The Blakros family demands a considerable dowry from suitors for the privilege of marrying one of their daughters.
- Michellia Blakros
- The eldest daughter of the family's matriarch, Michellia requested the hand of the Andoran Major Colson Maldris in marriage. The act of his declination of her proposal brought forth a need for the Pathfinder Society to put forth possible replacement suitors in order to maintain good relations with the family, thus preserving the society's access to the museum.
- Dhrami Blakros
- A half-Vudran girl, Dhrami is a beautiful daughter of the Blakros family now married to Nigel Aldain.
- Imrizade Blakros
- A half-Osirion girl, Imruzade is a daughter of the Blakros family. She is known as a daring and successful adventurer.
- Nigel Aldain
- A former Pathfinder who married Dhrami Blakros and now serves as curator of the Blakros Museum.
- Nicolas Logue. (2008). Mists of Mwangi, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Rob McCreary. (2008). Voice in the Void, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- James F. MacKenzie. (2011). Echoes of the Overwatched, p. 4. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Thurston Hillman. (2012). The Blakros Matrimony, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Nicolas Logue. (2008). Mists of Mwangi, p. 4. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Owen K.C. Stephens. (2010). The Penumbral Accords, p. 3-4. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Thurston Hillman. (2012). The Blakros Matrimony, p. 4. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Mike Brock. (May 21, 2012). A Preview of the Grand Convocation, Paizo Blog.
- Nicolas Logue. (2008). Mists of Mwangi, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Robert Brookes, Thurston Hillman, Brandon Hodge, Thomas M. Reid, and Mark Seifter. (2015). Occult Realms, p. 6. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-794-9
- Rob McCreary. (2008). Voice in the Void, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Crystal Frasier. (2014). The Silver Mount Collection, p. 6. Paizo Inc.