The associated sin of a vrock is wrath, hence why one of their alternative names is wrath demon.
Habitat & Society
Vrocks fight in melee using their vicious beaks, front claws, and also their rear talons. The screech of a vrock can briefly stun its victims.
They can also release clouds of spores, which have the unusual property of embedding themselves in surrounding creatures and almost instantly sprouting into ugly green vines. The process is painful and potentially fatal to weaker creatures.
The dance of a vrock, if maintained for eighteen seconds, can generate a wave of lightning which electrocutes all creatures within 100 feet. If up to four vrocks dance simultaneously, the force of the blast increases accordingly.
Paizo published a sourcebook about demons called Demons Revisited, which includes a full chapter about vrocks.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- Jason Bulmahn. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Bestiary (First Edition), p. 69. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-183-1
- James Jacobs. (2010). Lords of Chaos, p. 35. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-250-0
- James Jacobs. (2010). Lords of Chaos, p. 23. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-250-0
- Logan Bonner, Jason Bulmahn, Stephen Radney-MacFarland, Mark Seifter, et al. (2019). Pathfinder Bestiary (Second Edition), p. 78–79. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-170-2
- Mike Welham. (2013). Doom Comes to Dustpawn, p. 21. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-504-4