What The Helms Hide, a Pathfinder Society scenario comprised of four Pathfinder Quests written by Calder CaDavid, Lysle Kapp, Kendra Leigh Speedling, and Nate Wright for tier 1-5, was released on March 27, 2019.
|“||Disagreements among the Pathfinders erupted into violence 300 years ago, spurring the Society's leaders to don helms that hid their identities and protected them from assassins. These ten members of the Decemvirate have remained anonymous to this day, but a recent discovery may uncover new information about this dangerous part of the Society's history. With a unique window into the past, it falls to the PCs to identify these original leaders and the secrets they buried before donning the helms—in the process helping to unveil a hidden threat to the Society.
What The Helms Hide includes four 1-hour adventures that send the PCs across the Inner Sea region to uncover the secretive Decemvirate's past. The series includes a finale adventure, but players can experience the other parts in any order.
Recurring characters, concepts, & locations
The following characters, concepts, or locations can be found in this scenario, but also significantly appear in the publications listed below:
- Droskar (Captives of Toil, Enter the Pallid Peak, Halls of Dwarven Lore, Legacy of the Stonelords, The Secrets Stones Keep, Tapestry's Toil, What The Helms Hide)
- Eylysia (The Jarlsblood Witch Saga, Wardens of Sulfur Gulch, What The Helms Hide, Who Speaks for the Ten, Who Wears the Mask, The Wounded Wisp)
- Highhelm (Escaping the Grave, The Glass River Rescue, Halls of Dwarven Lore, The Secrets Stones Keep, The Stolen Heir, What The Helms Hide)
- Kreighton Shaine (Abducted in Aether, The Absalom Initiation, The Blakros Connection, Captive in Crystal, Cavern of the Sundered Song, The Confirmation, The God's Market Gamble, Grand Convocation 4712, The Immortal Conundrum, Legacy of the Stonelords, Origin of the Open Road, The Overflow Archives, The Pathfinder Trials, Ruins of Bonekeep Level 2: Maze of the Mind Slave, Ruins of Bonekeep Level 3: The Wakening Tomb, The Second Confirmation, Serpent's Rise, Siege of Serpents, Siege of the Diamond City, The Sky Key Solution, The Technic Siege, What The Helms Hide)
- Mercival Jeggare (What The Helms Hide)
- Montlarion Jeggare (What The Helms Hide)