|The Silverhex Chronicles|
|Author(s)||Josh Foster, Scott Sharplin, and Walter Sheppard|
|Follows||Ambush in Absalom|
|Precedes||Fane of Fangs|
|Artwork from The Silverhex Chronicles|
A half-orc bard named Ulisha contacts the PCs, offering to sell them an enchanted sickle called Silverhex that she found in the River Kingdoms in hopes of paying off a bounty on her head. When she doesn't show up for the meet, the PCs find her journal, which points them to the six Silverhex Chronicles quests.
"Mausoleum", by Scott Sharplin (4)
- The journal leads to a dispute between families in Gralton that ended in an apparent murder.
"Mists", by Scott Sharplin (8)
"Colony", by Walter Sheppard (12)
- Following Ulisha's lead on a golden scepter, the PCs find the Razmiri village of Allenstead to be under a manipulator's sway.
"Crash", by Walter Sheppard (16)
- Ulisha's rubbings of etchings lead to a crash site related to the Rain of Stars near Hajoth Hakados.
"Webs", by Josh Foster (20)
- To replenish Daggermark's supply of spider silk, Ulisha noted a nearby nest and potential buyer.
"Silverhex", by Josh Foster (24)
- The PCs track down Ulisha's location, for better or worse.
Recurring characters, concepts, & locations
The following characters, concepts, or locations can be found in this scenario, but also significantly appear in the publications listed below. Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild scenarios are listed first, followed by other product lines:
- Razmir (#5-01 The Glass River Rescue; #7-07 Trouble in Tamran; The Silverhex Chronicles; The Inner Sea World Guide)
- Paizo staff. (2014). Foreword. The Silverhex Chronicles, p. 3. Paizo Inc.