|Pathfinder Society Scenario #9–16: Fallen Family, Broken Name|
|Author(s)||Saif Ansari, Louis Manko Levite, Kendra Leigh Speedling, Kevin Willis, and Scott Young|
|Type||Pathfinder Society scenario|
|Series|| Pathfinder Society|
Year of Factions' Favor
|Follows||The Bloodcove Blockade|
|Precedes||Oath of the Overwatched|
|Artwork from Fallen Family, Broken Name|
Fallen Family, Broken Name, a series of five Pathfinder Quests written by Saif Ansari, Louis Manko Levite, Kendra Leigh Speedling, Kevin Willis, and Scott Young for Tier 1–5, was released in March 2018.
|“|| The Goblinblood Wars that ravaged Isger more than a decade ago didn't just set fire to villages; it destroyed families. Among these was the wealthy Irrica family, all but one of whom perished during this tumultuous time. Now that Isger's government has begun declassifying reports, the Pathfinder Society has learned that the Irricas commanded some supernatural force that convinced even the mighty House Thrune to give them space. With these leads now public knowledge, the Society sends the PCs to piece together the broken family's history and recover this secret weapon before it falls into the wrong hands.
Fallen Family, Broken Name includes five 1-hour adventures that take the PCs across Isger to uncover the Goblinblood Wars' forgotten events and a family's tragic past. The series includes a beginning adventure and a finale, but players can experience the other parts in any order.
Recurring characters, concepts, & locations
The following characters, concepts, or locations can be found in this scenario, but also significantly appear in the publications listed below. Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild scenarios are listed first, followed by other product lines:
- Venture-Captain Brackett (#37 The Beggar's Pearl; #43 The Pallid Plague; #2-23 At Shadow's Door; #2-24 Web of Corruption; #3-05 Tide of Twilight; #5-04 The Stolen Heir; #7-22 Bid for Alabastrine; #9-14 Down the Verdant Path; #9-16 Fallen Family, Broken Name; Andoran, Birthplace of Freedom; Pathfinder Society Primer; Seekers of Secrets, A Guide to the Pathfinder Society)
- Eagle Knights (#2-08 The Sarkorian Prophecy; #5-04 The Stolen Heir; #7-05 School of Spirits; #9-16 Fallen Family, Broken Name; Andoran, Birthplace of Freedom; Faction Guide; The Inner Sea World Guide; Knights of the Inner Sea)
- Goblinblood Wars (#2-23 At Shadow's Door; #3-10 The Immortal Conundrum; #3-23 The Goblinblood Dead; #6-98 Serpent's Rise; #7-16 Lost Colony of Taldor; #9-16 Fallen Family, Broken Name; The Inner Sea World Guide)
- Hellknights (#2-10 Fury of the Fiend; Grand Convocation 4712; #4-00 Race for the Runecarved Key; #4-09 The Blakros Matrimony; #4-13 Fortress of the Nail; #4-18 The Veteran's Vault; #5-03 The Hellknight's Feast; #5-17 Fate of the Fiend; #7-14 Let Bygones Be; #7-16 Lost Colony of Taldor; #7-18 The Infernal Inheritance; #7-25 Orders from the Gate; #9-16 Fallen Family, Broken Name; What Lies in Dust; Knights of the Inner Sea; Cheliax, The Infernal Empire; Faction Guide; The Inner Sea World Guide; Path of the Hellknight)
- Mercenary League/Blackjackets (#3-23 The Goblinblood Dead; #7-22 Bid for Alabastrine; #9-21 In the Grandmaster's Name; Armored; The Inner Sea World Guide; Song of the Serpent; Weapon Master's Handbook)