| Pathfinder Quests:|
|Author(s)||Eleanor Ferron, Jenny Jarzabski, and Landon Winkler|
|Series|| Pathfinder Quests|
Season 8 scenarios
|Precedes||House of Harmonious Wisdom|
|Artwork from Honor's Echo|
Honor's Echo, a Pathfinder Quests collection for 1st-level characters written by Eleanor Ferron, Jenny Jarzabski, and Landon Winkler, debuted at Gen Con 2016 and was released on the Paizo store in August 2016.
|“|| The grand Taldan Empire once controlled half of Avistan, but during the Even-Tongued Conquest, it could not manage an ongoing war with both its neighbor Qadira and the secessionist rebels in its outer provinces. As Taldor struggled to control its crumbling territories, its monarchs sought scapegoats for its failures, including the righteous war hero Countess Honaria Alcasti. Stripped of its nobility, her family has survived in obscurity for seven hundred years. However, her descendant Remaio has identified evidence that might redeem the Alcasti name and his ancestor's honor. Can the PCs help exonerate her name and bring glory to Taldor once more?
Honor's Echo includes six, 1-hour adventures that take the PCs from the verdant wilds of Andoran to the arid wastes of Qadira to the cultural heart of Taldor itself. Experience the adventures in any order to create a unique story.
"Grove", by Landon Winkler (4)
- Remaio Alcasti bribes druids in the Verduran Forest of Taldor to speak with an ancient, awakened blackwood tree who has information on his ancestor Honaria. He runs into some trouble, and the PCs must help him out.
"Basilica", by Landon Winkler (8)
- The PCs must help Remaio reclaim a bust stolen by thieves from the Basilica of the Last Man in the Taldan city of Oppara.
"Blade", by Jenny Jarzabski (15)
- Remaio sends the PCs to the Qadiran city of Omash to recover a magical sword he sold to the Ghazali family; things don't go as planned.
"￼Homestead", by Jenny Jarzabski (20)
- Remaio tasks the PCs to investigate a trove of Alcasti family heirlooms from a home in Andoran. Once they arrive, they find that others have taken over the homestead.
"Breakdown", by Eleanor Ferron (24)
- Remaio asks the PCs to recover Honaria's burial items from her tomb in the wilderness of Taldor.
"Cacophony", by Eleanor Ferron (29)
- With the various items they collected during the previous missions, Remaio and the PCs travel to Oppara to present proof of Honaria's innocence to the nobility of Taldor.
Recurring characters, concepts, & locations
The following characters, concepts, or locations can be found in this scenario, but also significantly appear in the publications listed below. Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild scenarios are listed first, followed by other product lines:
- Aroden (#7 Among the Living; #41 Crypt of Fools; #2-12 Below the Silver Tarn; #2-23 At Shadow's Door; #3-04 The Kortos Envoy; #5-08 The Confirmation; #5-19 The Horn of Aroden; #7-00 The Sky Key Solution; Honor's Echo; A Song of Silver; Inner Sea Gods; The Inner Sea World Guide)
- Oppara (#7 Among the Living; #49 Among the Dead; #2-21 The Dalsine Affair; #5-11 Library of the Lion; The Inner Sea World Guide; Taldor, Echoes of Glory)
- Ulfen Guard (#4 The Frozen Fingers of Midnight, Faction Guide, Inner Sea Combat, The Inner Sea World Guide, and Taldor, Echoes of Glory)
- Wildwood Lodge (Cities of Golarion; The Dagger of Trust; Heroes of the Wild; Taldor, Echoes of Glory)